feel so disappointed with boys

its okay
maybe what both of us need is different
but,
everything we can't get from a opposite gender
and everything you failed to do it
I know
SHE can

I love boy so much
but,
what did I get at the end?

HURT
LONELINESS
NOT UNDERSTANDING
DESPAIR
AND
TEARS

boys
make my life lot of sadness
I lost my smile
lost myself
just because
you all always need a MATURE girl friend
you need someone who will not caring about you
you need someone who really in love with you
but,
NEVER DISTURB YOUR LIFE
you ask for caring
and what I get after is
ANNOYING
so what did you gave?
just feel FUNNY with those boys
so where's the promises gone?
maybe its just a lies
and I'm always believe with it
yeah,
this is my silly life
and now
I gonna makes some changes
BOYS
I don't need you anymore

there's a love

and full fill with everything I need
LESBIAN
maybe there's so much people will discrimination with this
I DO
because girls
your LOVE is everything I need
I'm not stupid
I'm not silly
but
what I really need
is what she can give to me
:)
please
respect my attitude

this is me
GO AWAY IF YOU DISLIKE
No comments:
Post a Comment